The role & responsibility of FSSAI Dept. is to make sure that all food-related laws are being followed by food business operators. FSSAI Registration or FSSAI License is required irrespective of turnover of the FBO. FSSAI Department reports to Ministry of Health & Family welfare.
Food License is mandatory for Starting a food business in India. Registration with FSSAI department is mandatory irrespective of the sales turnover of food products. Whether you are a manufacturer or trader or wholesaler or retailer or exporter or importer of food products or supplying raw materials to manufacturer then mandatorily you need to obtain 14 digit FSSAI License or FSSAI Registration Number. As per the Food packaging guidelines, FSSAI Registration Number must be printed on every food packages & License should be displayed on the premises of FBO.
FSSAI has defined a common procedure for all food operators to apply for applicable Food License.
FSSAI Food License has three categories. An FBO can identify the required FSSAI License type basis on its business category & turnover. FSSAI registration online can be done thru Enterslice (Best FSSAI License Consultant in India).
• Eligibility Consultation
• Document Preparation
• Application Drafting
• Application Filing
• FSSAI Registration in your City
• Get FSSAI Basic Registration in 3 days
• FSSAI Central License in 20 days
• FSSAI State license in 30-45 days
• Get All India support from a CA/Lawyer
• PAN Card copy of firm/company/society/trust.
• Cancelled Cheque (bearing pre-printed company / firm name & Current Account No).
• Partnership deed (In case of partnership).
• Certificate of Registration (In case of Proprietorship/ Partnership/ Company / LLP).
• Certificate of incorporation (In case of company/ society, trust/ NGO).
• Copy of PAN Card of Directors / Partner.
• Copy of Aadhaar Card/ Voter identity card of Director.